Create the perfect mirror effect that you have been looking for! These fine holographic pigments will give you a holographic mirror shine! These Chrome Powder Pens can be taken anywhere without worry of spillage and are extremely easy to use!
Available in a total of 9 Beauty-certified styles!
*Recommended to be used with iGel No Cleanse Top Coat for a flawless finish!
Product Size: .5 g
Product Type: Chrome Powder Pen
MADE IN USA
1. Apply the base color with the use of any preferred gel color. We highly recommend our iGel Match - 002 Jet Black or Dip & Dap Duo - DD073 At Midnight color for an extreme contrast! After applying the base color, cure it under a UV/LED lamp.
Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
2. Apply a layer of our iGel Chrome Base. Alternatively, you may use our iGel No Cleanse Top Coat. Afterward, flash cure for 10 seconds under an LED lamp (70 watts) or for 30 seconds under UV (36 watts).
3. Apply a thin layer of the desired pigment using our Silicone Brush Tip onto the nail surface. If you would like a more pigmented effect, build it up by adding multiple thin layers.
4. You may also use our Dust Brush to dust away excess pigments on the nail if desired.
5. Seal the nail including the tip of the nail with our iGel No Cleanse Top Coat. Afterward, cure it under your UV/LED lamp.
6. For long-lasting nails, apply a second layer of coating of our iGel No Cleanse Top Coat. Afterward, cure it under your UV/LED lamp.
- color dip
- DIP POWDERS
Great easy to use
I have only been doing dip powders for a little over a year now but I want to venture out onto something else. So I picked out these pens during the big sale on them, I bought eight of them. Now not knowing how to use them or anything and totally going into this blind. I receive them really fast 3 or 4 days which was awesome. Of course as soon as I got them I had to see what they each looked like. So I put them on one color on each nail on top of my dark gray color dip with regular clear nail polish. They went on so easy I totally love the smooth butter like feel. I then took the regular clear nail polish and put a coat over the chrome. OMG how beautiful. all the colors I got just looked so shiny. I have passed IGels name to a few people now. I am not even sporting a few mani, lol. I would get these if you are considering them. Now I just need to figure out the correct way to use them. LOL