Refresh and Revive your day with Cool Water! What a splash!
"Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 247 beauty-certified colors.
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Blue (Bright Deep Blue)
Occasions: Party, Summer, Wedding, Winter
Product Size: 2 oz
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
Pretty color but not what I was looking for. The chart shows it being a dark navy, it is not.
Warmest hellos, Lisa! Thank you so much for your feedback, we would like to express our sincerest gratitude for informing us regarding your swatch mismatch, as customer feedback is an essential basis for our company's improvement. However, for the DD120 in particular, may we kindly recommend placing three layers of the shade? Shades appear closer to the swatches when 2-3 layers are placed. Another reason the swatch may differ is that natural nail color also varies in shade. All skin tones are of course beautiful but if sheers are applied, the shades would definitely vary. Hence, the clear swatch sticks would appear differently as well. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is absolutely anything else we could do for you, as we sincerely value your happiness. Sincerest Wishes, Your iGel Beauty Family
I bought one 8 dips and I can say they are so smooth and finely ground. Love these dips
Went on beautifully. It is a lot darker than what you see in the bottle. What you see is the result of two dips. Ring finer is Full of Pride by Peppi Gel.
Love all the colors I have gotten. Super easy to work with and very pigmented.
Awesome product and goes on nail smoothly