Endless fields of Lovely Lavender: aromas of spring and the soft air sings.
"Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 247 beauty-certified colors.
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Purple (Lavender with Blue Undertone)
Occasions: Spring, Winter, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Acrylics
Easy too use, I love it
I love this product, beautiful color...
I loved the application & was so excited to use the lavender color, but unfortunately it didn’t look how I wanted it to. The lavender color had hints of blue that ended up mixing with the lavender, making it look more blue instead of purple. This picture was right after application (without shaping and filing) you can see the hints of blue.
Warmest hellos, Evelyn! To stray away from the tie-dye design, may we kindly suggest stirring your bottle with a toothpick and using a slow-setting monomer for optimum compatibility? Kindly let us know how we may assist you further at email@example.com. Love, iGel Beauty
Very pretty color but It marbles.
Warmest hellos, Claudia! Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Please know that we at iGel Beauty greatly care about providing our exceptional service and products with a heart. As such, we greatly value your sentiments and critique. As for the marbling, we would like to suggest our monomer for complete compatibility, as we have tried and tested that our slow-setting monomer works best with our products, especially for highly pigmented colors such as your vibrant DD181 Lovely Lavender powder. Although we do not discourage other brands, our iGel monomer is a sure match with our products. To add, monomer mismatch may exhibit yellowing and dry too fast, much like marbling. If this is regarding our monomer, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may maintain standard quality control. Kindly let us know as well what we may further improve on, as we value you and your happiness with our highest regards. Sincerely, iGel Beauty
This was my first powder purchase from iGel Beauty and I was very impressed with the softness and coverage of this powder.