A shade of yellow, oh so cool. Buttercup, you are an herbaceous jewel.
"Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 247 beauty-certified colors.
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Yellow (Pastel Yellow with Mild Light Yellow-Green Undertone)
Occasions: Spring, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Acrylics
Ok so i bought this because im a nail tech and the 60% off was a really good deal. When doing my swatches, I noticed that it marbles so freaking much. I can't really say much about the actual color since there was so much spotting and i didn't see the color but I am disappointed. Some of their other colors are great, but this was one was just not working at all no matter how much I shook the container before using it. Maybe i got a bad batch but i hope this helps.
Warmest greetings, Minogo! Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Please know that we at iGel Beauty greatly care about providing our exceptional service and products with a heart. As such, we greatly value your sentiments and critique. As for the marbling, we would like to suggest our monomer for complete compatibility, as we have tried and tested that our slow-setting monomer works best with our products, especially for highly pigmented colors such as your DD184 Buttercup and DD029 Coral Blaze. Although we do not discourage other brands, our iGel monomer is a sure-match. If this is regarding our monomer, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may maintain standard quality control. Kindly let us know as well what we may further improve on, as we value you and your happiness with our highest regards. Love & Sincerest Wishes, iGel Beauty
Very cute color perfect for pastel spring nail sets! It was very easy to work with with picking up beads! In the photo below I also used DD021,DD183,DD182,and DD181 :) (In order left to right) @blissnailsbysamantha on Instagram
THIS YELLLLLOW my fav color I purchased! Your perfect pastel yellow, especially if you want color & not something so loud & mellow
So for some reason, I thought this was going to be a bit more yellow... but it is literally the color of butter. It is a cream yellow with a grayish undertone. I don't dislike it, but it is strange.
Warmest hellos, Shannon! Thank you so much for letting us know. We are heartbroken that our Buttercup Powder was anything less than satisfactory. To help you achieve the yellow color you desire, kindly build up at least three layers to achieve a more opaque tone. ♡ If you would like further assistance, we'd be more than happy to help you at email@example.com. Best Wishes & Love, Your iGel Beauty Family