The dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all!
Available in 247 beauty-certified colors!
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free
- Nontoxic, Odorless, and MMA-Free
- Light-weight and Durable
- No UV/LED light required
- Easy to use - Looks and feels natural
- Looks & Feels Natural
- Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
- Crack and chip resistant
Size: 2 oz (56g)
Product Type: Powder
Made in the USA
1. Complete your nail-prep and ensure that your hands are completely dry, oil-free, and dust free.
2. Apply a pH Bond/prep solution to all fingers on one hand. Make sure to not use too much. You want to keep it on your nail and away from the cuticle and sidewalls.
3. Apply your base gel to one nail and dip the nail in the powder at a 45-degree angle. Remove the finger immediately. Wait at least 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire. Then, repeat on the rest of one hand.
4) Apply activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds. You want to make sure the dip is properly cured and very hard. You can test this by tapping. If it still feels soft, apply more activator.
5) Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe or cheap paper towel (nothing fancy and fluffy). This step is to remove any excess activator and prevent it from contaminating your liquids. Activator will turn your base and top gel gummy and harden your brush. Alternatively, you can rinse your hands (no soap) and dry them very well.
6) File your nail to the desired length and shape. Also, buff them to remove any unevenness.
7) Apply one last layer of base gel to each nail and allow it to dry for at least 60 seconds. Then, apply the activator again. This step is optional however I find it really helps your nails last. The last layer of base gel helps to seal all the layers of dip and even out any minor surface imperfections that may be left.
8) Give your nails one final wipe with a lint free wipe or paper towel. Then, apply one thin layer of top gel. Allow this to dry for 30 seconds but not more than 90 seconds.
9) Apply the second and final layer of top gel. This layer can be slightly thicker, but don’t overdo it. Make sure you are covering all areas of your nail surface and capping the free edge of your nail. Allow this to dry for at least 2 minutes.
- bubble bee yellow
All of the products are wonderful
Yellow is true to color, you want a bubble bee yellow this is for you! I love it
I LOVE this product. At first I was iffy because of the sales they always have but I took a chance and ordered myself. My first order, everything was flawless, same with my second order. The powders are easy to use but some have a slight marbling affect so you have to work em but that's not to much of a setback. I recommend these powders to anyone who wants to get into nails. My only downfall is the website, very glitchy to order from. I keep accidentally ordering one powder x2 because the website lags slightly.
Awesome for sunflowers and for this time of year and doing sets!