Feel the breeze of mountains and canyons? My oh my does Arizona Tan bring adventure in a bottle.
"Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 247 beauty-certified colors.
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Nude (Tan Nude with Orange Undertone)
Occasions: Summer, Fall, Halloween, Party
Product Size: 2 oz
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Acrylics
- desert sand
- fall nails
Loved this color used it for a **** gradient set, sooo beautiful and bomb consistency i do recommend pairing it with the igel monomer for better results very happy definitely would repurchase 10/10 recommend
The quality overall from igel is excellent. My only stipulation is that buying a color can be a guessing game. Arizona tan turned out to be gorgeous but a little more orange than I anticipated. I was hoping for more brown and just a hint of orange
I love all shades in the ****/tan family! This one is good for my collection.
I love it, so smooth
I'm new to nails, so working with the Arizona (color) was fun for me.... The color reminds me of desert sand, for me I noticed I needed to make it a bit more wet....here's my pic of the Arizona in my hands with some glitter