The dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all!
Available in 247 beauty-certified colors!
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free
- Nontoxic, Odorless, and MMA-Free
- Light-weight and Durable
- No UV/LED light required
- Easy to use - Looks and feels natural
- Looks & Feels Natural
- Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
- Crack and chip resistant
Size: 2 oz (56g)
Product Type: Powder
Made in the USA
1. Complete your nail-prep and ensure that your hands are completely dry, oil-free, and dust free.
2. Apply a pH Bond/prep solution to all fingers on one hand. Make sure to not use too much. You want to keep it on your nail and away from the cuticle and sidewalls.
3. Apply your base gel to one nail and dip the nail in the powder at a 45-degree angle. Remove the finger immediately. Wait at least 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire. Then, repeat on the rest of one hand.
4) Apply activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds. You want to make sure the dip is properly cured and very hard. You can test this by tapping. If it still feels soft, apply more activator.
5) Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe or cheap paper towel (nothing fancy and fluffy). This step is to remove any excess activator and prevent it from contaminating your liquids. Activator will turn your base and top gel gummy and harden your brush. Alternatively, you can rinse your hands (no soap) and dry them very well.
6) File your nail to the desired length and shape. Also, buff them to remove any unevenness.
7) Apply one last layer of base gel to each nail and allow it to dry for at least 60 seconds. Then, apply the activator again. This step is optional however I find it really helps your nails last. The last layer of base gel helps to seal all the layers of dip and even out any minor surface imperfections that may be left.
8) Give your nails one final wipe with a lint free wipe or paper towel. Then, apply one thin layer of top gel. Allow this to dry for 30 seconds but not more than 90 seconds.
9) Apply the second and final layer of top gel. This layer can be slightly thicker, but don’t overdo it. Make sure you are covering all areas of your nail surface and capping the free edge of your nail. Allow this to dry for at least 2 minutes.
- dip liquids
- nail techs
I couldn’t be happier with these powders! They are very finely milled and apply beautifully. Plus, you can use them with monomer OR dip liquids!
Honestly they're powders are one of the best I've used so far! Anytime there is a sale I stock up. Even if there isn't a sale they are more affordable than most brands that I have used in bought in the past. I 100% would recommend this to beginners intermediate and advanced nail techs!!
The color turned out much lighter than the powder looked, but that’s common for powders. It’s a very neutral pink.
Pretty, here is a nice comparison between some similar colors