A brushed-up Airbrush Mini good as new! What are you waiting for? Get your ombré on!
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
What is a refurbished product? A refurbished product is a repaired unused or lightly used item from customer returns. They are fully sanitized and are still considered to be in new condition, as used parts may be replaced or upgraded.
Refurbished products may come with minor contents missing such as the warranty card, user manor, or the original box.
- USB charging
- Battery life when fully charged is approximately 45 minutes
- Fully charged after 1.5 hours
- May be used while charging
- Automatic off-switch when left on standby for 5 minutes to save battery
- Battery Capacity: 3.7v/1000mAh
- Voltage: 100v-240v
- Maximum power rating: 6W
- Device dimensions: 4.5cm x 16cm x 5.3cm
- Nozzle needle diameter: 0.4mm
1. Prep your nail with our pH Bond to dehydrate the nail, and use a Gel Base Coat to create a bond for adhesion! Cure using a UV/LED Lamp.
2. Apply your base color with your preferred medium and color.
3. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply our No Cleanse Gel Top Coat and cure to finish your look!
4. Fasten the handpiece onto the air compressor.
5. Fill the cup halfway with 100% Pure Acetone.
6. Add 3-4 drops of iGel Beauty Gel or Lacquer Polish of your choice.
7. Mix the solution thoroughly with a gel brush or a soft bristle paintbrush.
8. Test spray a small area. Adjust the screw on the tail of the handpiece left to loosen the airway and allow the liquid solution to spray through the nozzle as needed. Pressing the trigger down to release air, and pull back gently to release the pigment.
9. Spray from left to right in layers until your desired look is achieved.
iGel Polish: Use a nail file or nail buffer to remove the shiny Top Coat and any thick layering. Soak your nails in acetone for 3-5 minutes to weaken the gel and use a cuticle pusher to remove excess polish. Repeat as needed!
How to Clean Your Airbrush:
1. Refill the cup with acetone.
2. Wipe off any remaining color from the sides.
3. Continuously spray until empty. Repeat until the cup and the liquid is completely clear and clean.
4. Wipe the airbrush handpiece cup down with a lint-free towel or alcohol swab.
5. Remove the two front metal caps and also wipe down gently.
6. Gently wipe the needle and be careful not to bend it.
7. Recap and replace all pieces promptly when completed.
Airbrush 101 & Troubleshooting Guide