Missed the one? This is your last chance to grab the Model XS 1.0 good as new!
LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
What is a refurbished product? A refurbished product is a repaired unused or lightly used item from customer returns. They are fully sanitized and are still considered to be in new condition, as used parts may be replaced or upgraded.
Refurbished products may come with minor contents missing such as the warranty card, user manor, or the original box.
- Portable, Wireless, and Rechargeable.
- Compact, Lightweight, and Durable
- Smart LCD Display
- 10 hours of use on full charge (only 2 hours to fully charge!)
- Ultra Quiet & Vibration Free
- Brushless Motor imported from Japan
- High Torque / 35,000 RPM
- Locking Chuck for Easy Bit Change
- Forward/Reverse Switch, Built-in Belt Clip
- Acetone-Proof Finish with a Sleek Design
How to Place the Drill Bit:
1. Decide on a Drill Bit. The functionality of the E-File would depend on its shape and texture. We highly recommend Fine for beginners.
2. Remove the dummy drill bit by rotating the portion of the handpiece nearest the bit counter-clockwise twice. You will hear a small click to confirm that it has moved. Afterward, you may replace it with your chosen Drill Bit.
3. Secure the Drill Bit by rotating the portion of the handpiece nearest the bit clockwise. This is essential to keep your drill bit in place, and to prevent your drill bit from loosening over time.
4. Turn on your E-File, and begin by placing it on the lowest setting to determine what speed and pressure you're comfortable with.
Need more information on drill bits? We got you! Check out our related blogs below.