It's strong, it's strengthening - it's our Builder Gel in a Bottle!
Product Type: Builder Gel
Product Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 mL)
MADE IN USA
✔ Includes Primer and Base in one, no need for any extra products!
✔ No chipping OR lifting which helps grow your natural nails
✔ Easy Application & Removals
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, & 5-Free!
2. On your first layer, swipe the builder gel up to the nail's length. When you've nearly reached that length, swipe your brush in a crescent motion at the tips. Cure using a UV/LED Lamp. You may repeat this step if you opt to have multiple layers.
3. Take off the nail form (if used), then shape and file the extended nail. Afterward, use your dust brush to clear it up before the next step.
4. Don't miss out on using the Top Coat to protect your freshly manicured nails from chipping and lifting by sealing in your Builder Gel manicure or nail art.
1. Use a buffer or your e-file of choice to remove the bulk of your Builder Gel without reaching the natural nail.
2. Soak your nails in acetone for 5 to 20 minutes. If it won't come off, please re-soak them for another 5 minutes.
2. Once they are soft enough, you may lightly scrape them off. If tiny remnants of Builder Gel remain, gently buff off the residue with a hand buffer or sanding band.
- self levels
Builder gel in a bottle is the best!!!
This builder gel is so easy to work and you can even use it by itself. I have been recommending this brand to the point that I have bought it for my friend and family too.
I love love love this builder. It’s the perfect shade of pink and it adds just enough extra structure to the nail to make them more sturdy.
At first it seemed so overly thick, but once I got used to it, I loved how it leveled out and looked so good!! I purchased a **** color too, very excited about them both!
Probably my fave builder gel ever and I’ve tried a lot. Consistency is perfect and the color is so natural. Super strong too.
I absolutely adore the color, it's a great pink and the application is easy even for beginners. I highly recommend buying all of them!