100% secure online payments
📦 7-10 Days Order Processing - Code: BF70
BLACK FRIDAY - 70% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: BF70
💬 24/7 Customer Support
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Product Type: Dip GelProduct Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 mL)
MADE IN USA
✔ Easiest Ombre finish
✔ UV/LED light cured
✔ Durable wear
✔ Soak off fast
✔ No damage to real nails
✔ Easy to Polish
✔ No shrinking or bleeding around the cuticles
After completing the base color for the nails, please do not apply the Top Coat and kindly follow the steps below:
1. Before applying the Easy Ombre, make sure the surface is cleansed with alcohol so that there is no residue, dust, or sticky or shine on the nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of the Easy Ombré and cure under UV/LED lamp for 10s-15s (depending on how strong your UV/LED lamp). It is best to do 1-2 fingers at a time so that the powder doesn’t stick to the nails that you’re not working on.
3. After applying the Easy Ombré and having been cured for 10s-15s, dip the nail(s) into clear dipping powder. Then tap off the excess powder on the surface of the nail(s).
4. Next, choose the color of powder that you want to do the ombré. Use a brush to slowly brush the color powder on. Working from the tip of the nail(s) first and slowly work the color powder up. When you first pick up the color powder on the brush, there will be a lot of it so you need to press that on the tip of the nail(s). Once the powder is taken off on the tip(s), use the remaining for the upper part. Blend it slowly upward to get the ombré effect that you like.
5. Repeat the brushing of color powder until you get the desired ombré. Then tap the finger(s) to get the excess powder off and then cure under UV/LED lamp for 30-60s (depending on your LED lamp power).
6. Then, apply the No Cleanse Top Coat. Make sure to seal the free edges and cure under UV/LED lamp for 30-60s (depending on the power of your LED lamp).
7. Apply a second coat of No Cleanse Top Coat for maximum protection and shine. Then cure under the UV/LED lamp for 30-60s.
Easy Ombre 101