- Easiest Ombre finish
- UV/LED light cured
- Durable wear
- Soak off fast
- No damage to real nails
- Easy to Polish
- No shrinking or bleeding around the cuticles
Size: 0.5 oz (15mL)
Product Type: Gel
Made in the USA
- After completing the base color for the nails please do not apply top coat, follow the steps below:
- Before applying the easy ombre, make sure the surface is cleansed with alcohol so that there is no residue, dust, or sticky or shine on the nails.
- Apply a thin layer of the easy ombré and cure under LED lamp for 10s - 15s (depending on how strong your LED lamp). It is best to do 1-2 fingers at a time so that the powder doesn’t stick to the nails that you’re not working on.
- After applying the easy ombré and cure under the lamp for 10-15s, dip the nail(s) into clear dipping powder. Then tap off the excess powder on the surface of the nail(s).
- Next, choose the color of powder that you want to do the ombré, use a brush to slowly brush the color powder on. Working from the tip of the nail(s) first and slowly work the color powder up. When you first pickup the color powder on the brush, there are a lot of it so you need to press that on the tip of the nail(s). Once the powder is taken off on the tip(s), then use the remaining for the upper part. Blending it slowly upward to get the ombré effect that you like.
- Repeat the brushing of color powder until you get the desired ombré. Then tap the finger(s) to get the excess powder off and then cure under LED lamp for 30-60s (depending on your LED lamp power).
- Then, apply No Cleanse Top Coat. Make sure to seal the free edges and cure under LED lamp for 30-60s (depending on the power of your LED lamp).
- Apply a second coat of No Cleanse Top Coat for maximum protection and shine. Then cure under lamp for 30-60s.
- girl product
- nail tech
- ombre gel
- dip powder
I love igel . Beautiful and shiny- long lasting
I love the quality of all of these products nothing negative to say
I practice it with the dip and dap and work perfectly.
This was the first time using an girl product and it is so easy and beautiful. Anyone one can ombré with this!
First time using it and it came out perfect. I used it on Igel dip powder. The instructions were easy to follow. I love igel products