100% secure online payments
📦 7-10 Days Order Processing - Code: BF70
BLACK FRIDAY - 70% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: BF70
💬 24/7 Customer Support
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
It's strong, it's strengthening - it's our Builder Gel in a Bottle!
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Color: NudeProduct Type: Builder GelProduct Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 mL)
MADE IN USA
✔ Includes Primer and Base in one, no need for any extra products!
✔ No chipping OR lifting which helps grow your natural nails
✔ Easy Application & Removals
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, & 5-Free!
1. Prep your nail by using a 180-grit hand file or an e-file to shape and file the nail. Choose from your natural nail bed, nail forms or nail tips to guide you with your build.
2. On your first layer, swipe the builder gel up to the nail's length. When you've nearly reached that length, swipe your brush in a crescent motion at the tips. Cure using a UV/LED Lamp. You may repeat this step if you opt to have multiple layers.
3. Take off the nail form (if used), then shape and file the extended nail. Afterward, use your dust brush to clear it up before the next step.
4. Don't miss out on using the Top Coat to protect your freshly manicured nails from chipping and lifting by sealing in your Builder Gel manicure or nail art.
1. Use a buffer or your e-file of choice to remove the bulk of your Builder Gel without reaching the natural nail.
2. Soak your nails in acetone for 5 to 20 minutes. If it won't come off, please re-soak them for another 5 minutes.
2. Once they are soft enough, you may lightly scrape them off. If tiny remnants of Builder Gel remain, gently buff off the residue with a hand buffer or sanding band.
The Ultimate Builder Gel Starter GuideBeginner's Guide to Gel Polish9 Gel Nail Polish Mistakes You Should Avoid
iGel Builder in a Bottle