The goddess Demeter blesses you with endless wheat fields, as you embody the grace of nature!
"Our iGel Dip & Dap Ombre Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails with a smooth buttery application."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 144 beauty-certified colors!
Occasions: Fall, Spring, Summer, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz (56g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
- fee products
- brand monomer
- air bubbles
One of their fee products that doesnt marble and is easy to work with!
I really like the diamond brand igel products i bought 7 colors.. they are very smooth only issue i came across is small air bubbles.. could possibly be my monomer but will try another brand monomer and give another shot
Most beautiful hellos, S! During the application process, bubbling may occur if (1) the first layer of nail polish is not dried yet, then the second layer is added prematurely, or (2) the layers are too thick. If the bubbling occurs due to any of the two, we recommend using thin, even layers, and drying the polish completely before adding a new layer. When initiating the curing process, we suggest that the lamp setting should be in the high power setting for the curing to complete for gel polish, instead of the low setting. Kindly check as well if the setting of the specific lamp you are using, as wattage and cure time may vary. By knowing the perfect cure time as prescribed by your product, it ensures that you are drying for long enough (as not all lamps may be of equal strength). Some lamps may require 30s, 60s, or 90s. On the other hand, some lamps may also have a low heat mode/low power mode for items such as builder gel curing. Lastly, kindly check the light bulb shelf life of your product. When the lamp has been used for an extended period of time, the bulbs may need to be replaced. This would directly affect curing time. If you would like further assistance, please message us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Love, Your iGel Beauty Family