Love to the moon and back, and take a little blue with you!
"Get stronger, longer, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Sculpture Gel is the hybrid you've been waiting for! A perfect combination between acrylic and hard gel! The best of both worlds!"
Finish: Opaque, Glitter
Occasions: 4th of July, Party, Wedding, Winter
Product Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
Product Type: Sculpture Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5 Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
1. Prep nail.
2. Apply Gel Base and then cure.
4. Wet the nail/tip with a 90% alcohol solution.
5. Apply Sculpture Gel and then cure.
6. Top it off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to remove the Sculpture Gel, either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip! Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips! It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. Gently scrape off the softened Sculpture Gel with a wooden cuticle stick.
4. Buff, shape, and nourish!
Not as blue as I’d hoped
While this color isn’t as blue as I’d hoped it’s still a very beautiful and unique color to my ever-growing collection of iGel polygels. This color is more gray toned than I wanted, I’d describe it as a light steely blue with gold iridescent shimmer. Pic taken with flash on.
I LOVED this polygel. It's duper playable but not too sticky. It's also the most gorgeous color I've ever seen a polygel. I love it and I will definitely be ordering more colors!