Have a purple passion with our Diamond Sculpture Gel - Glow in the Dark SG5 Purple!
"Get stronger, longer, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Sculpture Gel is the hybrid you've been waiting for! A perfect combination between acrylic and hard gel! The best of both worlds!"
Occasions: Party, Spring, Winter
Product Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
Product Type: Sculpture Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5 Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
1. Prep nail.
2. Apply Gel Base and then cure.
4. Wet the nail/tip with a 90% alcohol solution.
5. Apply Sculpture Gel and then cure.
6. Top it off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to remove the Sculpture Gel, either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip! Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips! It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. Gently scrape off the softened Sculpture Gel with a wooden cuticle stick.
4. Buff, shape, and nourish!
- sculpture gel
- shipping speed
- blue one
- customer service
I absolutely love the sculpture gel. At this time I cannot use dip or acrylic powder and just love the sculptured nails only scent you smell is alcohol. You can't go wrong.
I absolutely LOVE this sculpture gel! You can’t beat the price, shipping speed, customer service or the best part-how easy it is to work with! I now have over half of the gels that iGel sells. And, on my next purchase, I intend to get the remaining colors that I don’t have yet! If you haven’t gotten any of these yet…what are you waiting for? You are really missing out!
The glow in the dark purple is the cutest glow polygel I have. I’m so excited I just ordered the blue one!
Easy to use
This sculpture gel was so easy to apply and the color is so pretty! A little bit of this product goes a long way. I love mixing these with other colors. And that glow is so bright!!