"Get stronger, longer, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Sculpture Gel is the hybrid you've been waiting for! A perfect combination between acrylic and hard gel! The best of both worlds!"
Occasions: Spring, Wedding
Product Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
Product Type: Sculpture Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5 Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
1. Prep nail.
2. Apply Gel Base and then cure.
4. Wet the nail/tip with a 90% alcohol solution.
5. Apply Sculpture Gel and then cure.
6. Top it off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to remove the Sculpture Gel, either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip! Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips! It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. Gently scrape off the softened Sculpture Gel with a wooden cuticle stick.
4. Buff, shape, and nourish!
- sculpture gel
I love it.
I love the products. Easy to use and good consistency. I recommend it 100%
Beautiful shade of pink! Easy to work with and apply.
Medium pink is my now go to. I have purchased a few more bottles for when I run out lol and I'm not a person who does that kinda stuff.. I'm so hooked its the best quality out there hands down
So far the best sculpture gel I have tried!!
It is so easy to mold over the nail & saves sooooo much time. These were perfect for my teenage niece who isn’t ready for real acrylics yet