Soft gentle kisses of subtle white! An Almond Milk!
"Get stronger, longer, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Sculpture Gel is the hybrid you've been waiting for! A perfect combination between acrylic and hard gel! The best of both worlds!"
Occasions: Fall, Wedding
Product Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
Product Type: Sculpture Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5 Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
1. Prep nail.
2. Apply Gel Base and then cure.
4. Wet the nail/tip with a 90% alcohol solution.
5. Apply Sculpture Gel and then cure.
6. Top it off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to remove the Sculpture Gel, either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip! Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips! It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. Gently scrape off the softened Sculpture Gel with a wooden cuticle stick.
4. Buff, shape, and nourish!
- sculpture gel
Really love this. It doesn’t cure with a sticky layer and it’s so easy to work with.
The color is what I was looking for. Quality is perfect late we’ll use it for gel x nails.
Love love this is so easy to use !!!!!
The BEST polygel
This sculpture gel/polygel is the BEST product I’ve ever used. Since the pandemic I have tried several brands and this one is by far the absolute best. Why because it’s affordable, easy to manipulate when applying and has good consistency. The pigment is actually what it says on the label. I was so excited when IGel Beauty emailed me about there new Sculpture Gel like I’ve been waiting for them to have their own. I was not disappointed at all! It’s very user friendly for beginners and IGel even has a Facebook group that offers tips on how to use their products. In the picture below I used the **** sculpture gel and polished over it with gel polish from here.
I can’t wait to try this I hear great reviews patiently waiting for it.....