"Get stronger, longer, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Sculpture Gel is the hybrid you've been waiting for! A perfect combination between acrylic and hard gel! The best of both worlds!"
Finish: Opaque, Pastel
Color: Nude, Pink
Occasions: Spring, Wedding
Product Size: 1 oz (30 mL)
Product Type: Sculpture Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5 Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
1. Prep nail.
2. Apply Gel Base and then cure.
4. Wet the nail/tip with a 90% alcohol solution.
5. Apply Sculpture Gel and then cure.
6. Top it off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to remove the Sculpture Gel, either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip! Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips! It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. Gently scrape off the softened Sculpture Gel with a wooden cuticle stick.
4. Buff, shape, and nourish!
- Pink nude
- sculpture gel
This is a wonderful product! I've used it to strengthen my nails, and the color is beautiful too.
It's my first time doing sculpture gel, so my first few times were hit and miss... But now that I think I've gotten my technique a little more down, I love it! Pink **** is the perfect natural color! I've gotten so many compliments! I love the color so much that I bought 3 more as back up. If you're thinking trying it out... Do it!!
Love the color and do easy to work with especially for a newbie.
I LOVE this product the color is perfect!!
I love this polygel I've used multiple brands & this one is easy to work with. Pink **** is pictured