Time to refill! Refill your Dip & Dap "3" Activator bottles with our Activator Refill! It's the third step required in our Dip Powder application process!
*Note: Bond, Base Coat, Activator and the Top Coat are needed for the Dip & Dap application!
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Product Type: Dip Foundation
MADE IN USA
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
6. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.
7. Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
6 Common Mistakes Beginners Make With Dip Method
Everything You Need to Know About Dip Powder Nails