Dip & Dap 3 in 1 Powder, Gel, Nail Polish Professional Collection (1-159)
Get longer, stronger, more natural-feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails!
Entire 159 Colors (1 iGel 0.5 oz (15 mL),1 iLacquer 0.5 oz (15mL) and 1 Powder Jar 2 oz (56g))
4 Sets of Color Swatch
Note: For best results, use with our Base Coat and Top Coat
✔ Both UV/LED light cured
✔ Durable Wear
✔ Soak Off fast
✔ No damage to real nails
✔ Easy to polish
✔ No shrinking or bleeding around the cuticles
For iLacquer: Apply on nail and air-dry.
For iGel Polish:
2. Apply your favorite gel color and cure - repeat this step if you'd like!
For Dip Powder Application:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
For Acrylic Application:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
iLacquer: Apply acetone or nail polish remover to a ball of cotton and rub onto the nail to remove the pigment.
iGel Polish: Use a nail file or nail buffer to remove the shiny Top Coat and any thick layering. Soak your nails in acetone for 3-5 minutes to weaken the gel and use a cuticle pusher to remove excess polish. Repeat as needed!
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
Related Blogs:Beginner's Guide to Gel Polish
9 Gel Nail Polish Mistakes You Should Avoid
6 Common Mistakes Beginners Make With Dip Method
12 Most Common Acrylic Nails Mishaps to Avoid
Acrylic Nails: Everything You Need to Know
Everything You Need to Know About Dip Powder Nails
Dip & Dap Powder
Very good product
Very good products