Walk down memory lane and feel the sweet touch of Bright Orchid, as this medium pink pantone brightens up your day!
"Get longer, stronger, more natural feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails."
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all! Available in 247 beauty-certified colors.
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Pink (Medium Pink with Magenta Undertone)
Occasions: Summer, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
- summer nail color
- Got SOO
My experience was good. This dip&dap DOES NOT RUN most brands with bright pigmented color tend to run but this one did not actually allowed itself to settle. Which means less work for me and no waste of the product.
Marbles but beautiful
It marbles a little but over all a very bright beautiful color
Sunshine and smiles, Erika! Thank you so much for informing us regarding the marbling of your DD063 Bright Orchid. Here at iGel Beauty, we greatly prioritize product quality, as well as your happiness. ♡ Kindly let us know at email@example.com regarding the specific type of monomer used with the Bright Orchid. The monomer may play a factor in the marbling, as more highly pigmented colors like your DD063 powder requires a slow-setting compatible monomer. Although we do not discourage other brands, our brand ascertains that our monomers match our powders. Due to specific ingredients other brands use, it may cause marbling, yellowing, and/or drying too fast. Rest assured that iGel monomers are tried and tested with our own products. We at iGel Beauty prioritize product quality and customer satisfaction. Kindly let us know if this regarding our monomer. Best Wishes & Love, Your iGel Beauty Family
Just so perfect pink
This color is absolutely beautiful!!! Its the perfect bright pink and is easy to work with using monomer. Amazing!!!!
Bright pretty pink
Very pretty pink I used a glitter over it but it was easy to work w monomer no marbling