Such heavenly Radiance in a bottle, your hands are the pure light-medium nude that makes angels sing!
"Our Dip & Dap Duos are the matching colors to our Dip & Dap Powder line! Each Duo contains 1 Gel Polish and 1 Regular Nail Lacquer. Use one for your nails and one for your feet! Available in 247 Beauty-certified colors and packaged in reusable clear plastic duo boxes. "
*This shade is also available in matching Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Nude (Light-Medium Nude)
Occasions: Fall, Spring, Wedding, Winter
Product Size: 0.5 fl oz (15 mL) each
Product Type: Gel & Lacquer
MADE IN USA
✔ One Coat Coverage
✔ No Shrinking or Bleeding into Cuticles
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails
✔ Easy Removal with Damage-Free Soak Off
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
6. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.
7. Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
6 Common Mistakes Beginners Make With Dip Method
12 Most Common Acrylic Nails Mishaps to Avoid
Acrylic Nails: Everything You Need to Know
Everything You Need to Know About Dip Powder Nails