A little romance to pair with that Aphrodite glow. Wear it pink and pretty.
Grab your sunglasses! These neon glow in the dark powders are so vibrant in the light and in the dark, that they're blinding!
💡 Pro Tip! Be sure to mix the powder thoroughly before each use to allow the ingredients to combine and activate. Expose your nails to sunlight for that extra glow!
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all!
*Recommended to be used with our Kolinsky Brush
Color: Pink (Neon Pink)
Occasions: Spring, Party, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ No MMA, Odorless
✔ Durable and Lightweight
✔ Looks & Feels Natural with High Shine
✔ Easy to Use
✔ Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45-degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Acrylics
I really like this color! I had no problems with it blending for ombre and it glows really well. To prevent marbling in the color lay the bead upside down!
Beautiful hot pink. I had no issues with application. Once applied and nails placed in lamp for curing the topcoat, the nails did glow.
This is such a fun summer color!! It's great to wear to the beach or a theme park. Spend all day in the sun and see the beautiful pink/purple glow. My kids think it is so fun. I will say it is BRIGHT HOT pink!!
very easy to use and the color is gorgeous. the glow is fantastic too.
I have loved my powders so far, great colors and great for practicing at home.