Striking! Glow purple pride with this Violet Volt, an incandescent elegance.
Grab your sunglasses! These neon glow in the dark powders are so vibrant in the light and in the dark, that they're blinding!
💡 Pro Tip! Be sure to mix the powder thoroughly before each use to allow the ingredients to combine and activate. Expose your nails to sunlight for that extra glow!
This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré, you can 3D design it - you can do it all!
*Recommended to be used with our Kolinsky Brush
Color: Purple (Neon Purple)
Occasions: Spring, Party
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ No MMA, Odorless
✔ Durable and Lightweight
✔ Looks & Feels Natural with High Shine
✔ Easy to Use
✔ Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45-degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method
How to Apply Acrylic Nails
How to Remove Acrylic Nails
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Acrylics
- I 10/10
- Lays soo
- UV light
I absolutely love this color and it lays like butter. However it does marble just a tad when you pick up a bead, but it can be brushed away. Overall I 10/10 recommend, the glow, the consistency, the color, it just all so beautiful.
The glow in the dark colors are so vibrant, during the day and at night!
It’s a good item only that sometimes when you pick up an bead it makes two different colors other than that it’s great.
Best dip and acrylic. Lays soo easily. No clumps and the glows really vibrant
Love the color it just didn’t glow
Kindest hellos, Kenise! We are so sorry that your glow product isn't satisfactory. We wish you only the very best glow-up! May we kindly ask what specific lamp was used?. We highly recommend charging with sunlight, as this will give your nails optimum charge. If you're using press-on tips, we highly recommend charging them as long as possible outside, as the solar energy from the sunlight would fare better with longer exposure time. Please update us regarding your beautiful nails. we'd love to hear back from you at our email email@example.com. ♡ Love and Well Wishes, iGel Beauty