An ocean-blue glow! Retro Blue is the timeless treasure of the seven seas!
Grab your sunglasses! These neon glow in the dark powders are so vibrant in the light and in the dark that they're blinding! This dip & dap is so versatile - You can dip it, you can dap it, you can ombré it, you can 3D design it - you can do it all!
Pro Tip! Be sure to mix the powder thoroughly before each use to allow the ingredients to combine and activate! Expose your nails to sunlight for that extra glow!
*Recommended to be used with our Kolinsky brush!
Color: Blue (Neon Blue)
Occasions: Party, Spring, Winter
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ No MMA, Odorless
✔ Durable and Lightweight
✔ Easy to Use
✔ Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45-degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
I did a solid color nail set with this acrylic. It is easy to apply and seems to be wonderful for ombré nails. The glow is very vibrant too. The color of the acrylic dry is very different from the color after it sets but still very pretty.
I absolutely love this color it was easy to use and easy to file it’s very vibrant and for the ring finger are used MG35 Lordess of the sea and that color is so beautiful!
These powders are absolutely amazing especially with the sale going on you cant beat the price!
Amazing I love it it glows a lot!
I ordered all 6 glow in the dark colors and swatched them right away. Its all my customers have been asking for! The color is amazing and very workable.