100% secure online payments
📦 7-10 Days Order Processing - Code: BF70
BLACK FRIDAY - 70% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: BF70
💬 24/7 Customer Support
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder Jelly line are sheer powders that create the most beautiful, translucent jelly-like effect! It's odorless, lightweight, and easy to use! Infused with calcium and vitamins, it adds shine to the nails without damaging the nail beds!
Pro Tip! Switch it up! Dip it over a white base to make the color more vibrant and opaque!
*Recommended for dipping only!
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)Product Type: Dip & Dap PowderMADE IN USA
✔ High Shine
✔ Easy to Use
✔ No MMA
✔ Looks & feels natural
✔ Healthy nails with added vitamins and calcium!
✔ No UV/LED Light needed
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 2 minutes.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
6. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.7. Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
6 Common Mistakes Beginners Make With Dip MethodEverything You Need to Know About Dip Powder Nails
Dip & Dap Powder