"Be the sparkly mermaid that you want to be! Our iGel Dip & Dap Powder - Mermaid Glitter line is formulated without harsh chemicals and has added vitamins and calcium to strengthen your natural nails!"
You deserve that extra sparkle in your life! Let our Mermaid Glitter bring you an out-of-this-world beauty! Available in 36 beauty-certified colors!
*Recommended to be used with our Kolinsky Brush!
Occasions: Fall, Party, Spring, Wedding
Product Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
- mani shine
- glitter collection
- Valentine's Day
Love this. It can go with many colors and definitely adds something extra to make your mani shine. Picture doesn't do it justice.
If you love glitter, this is a must have! I’m in love
Great product easy to use
Love Love Love
It’s so pretty for a Valentine’s Day set
I LOVE IT!!!! so smooth and works perfect! I love the whole glitter collection :)