Designed with sleek, compact features and high definition LED performance for professional and high quality curing. Our 5200 mAh battery outlasts all with 3 hours of continuous use.
Comes with a removeable tray and motion sensors for smart timing capabilities and multiple settings for maximum efficiency!
- Cordless Wireless & Rechargeable up to 3 hours of continuous use
- Removable battery for easy replacement
- Strategically placed UV/LED bulbs to cure all 5 fingers GUARANTEED!
- Smart display with motion sensor 30s, 60s, 90s timer
- Smart auto sensing Builder Gel Mode for no burn curing
- Built in battery indicator
- Removable stainless steel tray for pedicures
- Acetone resistant body
- Built in fan / vents for comfort
- Built in handle for safe mobility
- 50,000 hours UV/LED life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Hybrid Pro US Patent No.:D914,291
- Power: 48W MAX
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Output: DC15V 3A
- Size: 235*225*94mm
- Wavelength: 365nm&400nm
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh
- 1 Hyrbid Pro Rechargeable Lamp US Patent No.:D914,291
- 1 DC Adapter (DC15V 3A)
- 1 User's Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
I recently purchased a different brand lamp and loved that it was portable until I discovered it didn't cure gel. As a new nail student, I want to work with every medium while I'm learning. So my teacher recommended I check out iGel. I am beyond happy about this lamp. It cures everything from hard gel, polygel and gel polish. I can carry it in my travel case and I don't need to worry about finding an outlet. I'm happy I decided to purchase this one!
When I started with gel in July, I bought an $18 lamp off Amazon. It was super light weight and blue light seeped out from everywhere. The cord was too short to be functional. I had awful heat spikes. And worst, my mom's and my fingers would ache after we used it. So when the iGel Hybrid Lamp arrived, it was like a luxury car. It has a great weight to it. Not too light, not too heavy. The light doesn't seep out -- and best of all, no heat spikes or aching fingers. I love the iGel lamp and I wish I had put my first $18 lamp investment towards this from the beginning
Light and easy to use . Use for all gel products
Powerful and efficient!
I love it. Just about every tech in the salon has one, bc it’s so efficient and convenient!