Designed with sleek, compact features and high definition LED performance for professional and high quality curing. Our 5200 mAh battery outlasts all with 3 hours of continuous use.
Comes with a removeable tray and motion sensors for smart timing capabilities and multiple settings for maximum efficiency!
- Cordless Wireless & Rechargeable up to 3 hours of continuous use
- Removable battery for easy replacement
- Strategically placed UV/LED bulbs to cure all 5 fingers GUARANTEED!
- Smart display with motion sensor 30s, 60s, 90s timer
- Smart auto sensing Builder Gel Mode for no burn curing
- Built in battery indicator
- Removable stainless steel tray for pedicures
- Acetone resistant body
- Built in fan / vents for comfort
- Built in handle for safe mobility
- 50,000 hours UV/LED life
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Hybrid Pro US Patent No.:D914,291
- Power: 48W MAX
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V, 50~60Hz
- Output: DC15V 3A
- Size: 235*225*94mm
- Wavelength: 365nm&400nm
- Battery Capacity: 5200 mAh
- 1 Hyrbid Pro Rechargeable Lamp US Patent No.:D914,291
- 1 DC Adapter (DC15V 3A)
- 1 User's Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ T.Tobin
- clients thumbs
- gel manicures
- gel cure setting feature
- gel light
Light and easy to use . Use for all gel products
Powerful and efficient!
I love it. Just about every tech in the salon has one, bc it’s so efficient and convenient!
This is the best lamp I have ever used. It cures hard like uv and fast like led. I love love love it!!!!
I have been a nail tech for over 30+ yrs and out of all the different brands / style Uv lamps I have personally used. This is my absolutely favorite!! I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new portable, rechargeable, light weight multi cure time setting for gel manicures and a hard gel cure setting feature as well! This is the lamp to buy!!! The main reasons I love this lamp so much is the shine after curing not to mention I never have issues with clients thumbs sometime not curing correctly. I have had in the past with other lamps not curing the thumbs correctly but not any more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ T.Tobin