100% secure online payments
📦 7-10 Days Order Processing - Code: BF70
BLACK FRIDAY - 70% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: BF70
💬 24/7 Customer Support
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
"Ever have trouble creating marvelous marble ink designs? With iGel Marble Inks you can create these easily!"
Available in 12 Beauty-certified colors!
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Color: Red-PinkProduct Size: 0.6 fl oz (18 mL)Product Type: Marble InkMADE IN USA
✔ Gorgeous Marble Ink design
✔ UV/LED light cured
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Soak off fast
✔ No damage to real nails
✔ Easy to Polish
✔ No shrinking or bleeding around the cuticles
1. Prep your nails.
2. Apply Ultra Bond Primer and pH Bonder.
3. Apply a layer of Matte Top Coat, then cure.
Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
4. Dap several colors of Marble Ink onto the nail.
5. Use a small brush, dip it into acetone, and diffuse the Marble Ink. We highly recommend our Pure Kolinsky Brushes.
6. Use a paper towel to clean off the brush after dapping.
7. Apply No Cleanse Top Coat, then cure. Curing Time: LED (30 seconds), UV/LED (60-90 seconds), UV (2 minutes) depending on lamp wattage.
1. Buff off the shiny layer.
2. Soak your nails in acetone for 5-20 minutes, depending on how much residue is left.
3. Gently scrape off the remaining nail medium once it's soft enough. If residue remains, re-soak them for another 5 minutes.
9 Gel Nail Polish Mistakes You Should AvoidBeginner's Guide to Gel PolishHow to Clean Nail Art Brushes 101
iGel Beauty Marble Ink Tutorial
iGel Marble Ink