100% secure online payments
50% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: LUNAR50
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
Get drunk on the beauty and lushness of your nails with dark grape or deep purple shades! You can't get enough of it, especially with a Barney purple finish; it's fun to wear during the spring or summer since it'll remind you of the exciting beach nights you had! Sporting a deep shade of purple on your nails will make you want to relive the euphoria!
"Introducing the latest addition to our powder collection- the LB Powders! The new LB Powder line is created without harsh chemicals offering you longer, stronger, and natural-feeling nails with a durable finish and a shine that lasts. Achieve a flawless look with the LB Powders and feel bold and gorgeous!"
Available in 180 Beauty-certified colors!
*This shade is also available in matching LB Duo.
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Finish: OpaqueColor: Purple (Barney Purple)Occasions: Summer, SpringProduct Size: 2 ozProduct Type: Acrylics & Dip PowderMADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
✔ No Marble Guarantee
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 2 minutes.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
6. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.7. Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
6 Common Mistakes Beginners Make With Dip Method12 Most Common Acrylic Nails Mishaps to AvoidAcrylic Nails: Everything You Need to KnowEverything You Need to Know About Dip Powder Nails