iGel Beauty's newest non-yellowing, super adhesive, flawless finish EMA liquid monomer comes in a whopping 1 gallon size!
Product Size: 1 Gallon (3.79 L)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
Ethyl Methacrylate (EMA)
2 Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate
Ethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate
D&C Violet #2
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
- brand names
I always use there monomers
The bestest monomer out there! Definitely recommend!
I love this monomer the smell is not too bad and my gallon came in less than a week like in 4 days it got here
I love this it doesn’t dry fast and it works great with any powder use so far but like always I stick to what I know oh don’t forget you can’t beat the price either.
I love Igel beauty’s monomer. It works perfect on any acrylic and it’s low odor.