Our Little Miracles Fine Dip powder is a wonder with its dark sandy hue with a pinch of silver glitters!
You will say oui to our newly released fine dipping powder line, Ooh La La Powders! No doubt it will be your new mon amour! You can add these latest nail powders to your collection to make your nails pop!
The Oooh La La Powders are formulated to be lightweight and fine in texture, making the application smooth and easy. It's perfect for your dip powder nails obsession since it has 72 colors for you to indulge yourself in!
Finish: Sheer, Glitter
Color: Brown (Americano)
Occasions: Party, Wedding
Product Size: 1 oz (29 g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Recommended for Dip Method only
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ No MMA, Odorless
✔ Very Fine Dipping Powder, Durable and Lightweight
✔ Looks & Feels Natural with High Shine
✔ Easy to Use
✔ Healthy Nails with Added Vitamins and Calcium
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45-degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
6. For a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, apply Top Coat.
7. Apply Nourish Oil to rejuvenate the cuticles.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny Top Coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
How to Apply a Dip Powder Manicure
How to Remove Dip Powder Nails at Home in 4 Easy Steps!
Most Common Mistakes Beginners Make Using Dip Method