An iridescent design that is bundled and precut into fine strips for easy snipping and shaping! This thin, lightweight paper is specifically designed for nail encapsulation! Unlike regular shiny paper, it flawlessly sits over your nail! Get that glass with some class!
There's so much you can do with glass paper-like making shapes, figures, and whimsical designs. Scattered, symmetrical, or asymmetrical? Your imagination is limitless!
1. Prep your nails.
2. Estimate the shape and size of the Glass Paper you will be placing over your nail. Afterward, cut the paper into the desired shape and size.
3. Place your base layer using any color or medium of choice (e.g. gel, dip, acrylic, builder gel, sculpture gel, etc.)
4. For the adhesion of your Glass Paper, you may place either Foil Transfer Gel, Gel Base, or Top Coat. Afterward, flash cure for 10 seconds under an LED lamp (70 watts) or for 30 seconds under a UV lamp (36 watts).
5. Using a picking tool, place your desired Glass Paper snipping in your desired pattern or form.
6. Encapsulate by placing an even later of No Cleanse Top Coat. Alternatively, you may also use Clear Dip Powder. Afterward, flash cure for 10 seconds under an LED lamp (70 watts) or for 30 seconds under a UV lamp (36 watts).
Pro Tip! For even curing, you may cure each nail separately.
1. Trim off any extra nail length with a nail cutter.
2. Buff off the top most layers, and avoid buffing your natural nail bed.
3. Remove the Glass Paper by either wrapping it in foil or soaking it in acetone.
Thoroughly soak a cotton ball in acetone. Afterward, place it over your nail and tightly wrap your nail in aluminum foil. Do this for each finger and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Lastly, remove the foil, and gently rub the cotton ball along with the foil on your nails.
Pour acetone into a small bowl and soak your nails inside for 15 to 20 minutes. If excess polish remains, soak it in for another 5 minutes.
4. Buff, shape and nourish.
5. Lightly buff the surface of your nails. Afterward, shape your nails with a nail file and create your desired shape. Then, nourish your nails with cuticle oil.