"Our No Wipe Jewelry Gel is the best solution for securing rhinestones, decals, and gems that will remain on for weeks without using a lot of product to get enough adhesion!"
Product Size: 0.5 oz (15 mL)
Product Type: Jewelry Gel
MADE IN USA
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Requires LED or UV Lamp
1. Apply a thin coat of Jewelry Gel to the area where you would like your placement to be. Make sure you don't add too much gel or else the crystals will slide off before curing.
2. Gently remove the remaining gel from the brush on a lint-free napkin so that we may reuse the same brush to pick up the crystals without leaving a thick coat of gel on the surface of the crystal. Since the Jewelry Gel requires LED or UV lamp to fully cure, you may take your time to prepare product placement before committing to the design.
3. Once you're happy with the design, flash cure in the Hybrid Pro LED Lamp for 30 seconds.
4. Apply a decent amount of Jewelry Gel and gently push the gel in between the crystals. Make sure you don't go over the crystal's surface, otherwise it will cover the cut of the crystal and lose its shine.
5. After sealing the crystals, blend the remaining Jewelry Gel on the rest of the nails to leave a seamless transition. Cure for one full minute.
6. Apply iGel Beauty No-Cleanse Top Coat on the surface of the nails only. Avoid getting the Top Coat on the gems. Cure for one full minute.
You may use acetone to remove the Top Coat. However, if you have used other mediums (e.g. gel, dip, acrylic, etc.) underneath, we highly recommend doing the Soak-Off Method by dipping your nails in acetone for 5-20 minutes. If the product remains, resoak your nails for another 5 minutes.
Related Blogs:The Ultimate Guide to No-Wipe Jewelry Gel
How to Clean Nail Art Brushes 101