100% secure online payments
📦 7-10 Days Order Processing - Code: BF70
BLACK FRIDAY - 70% OFF SITEWIDE - CODE: BF70
💬 24/7 Customer Support
👑 VIP PriceWhat's VIP Price? Simple. VIP members get 60% off sitewide. You don't need to wait for a sale anymore — everyday is a sale as a VIP.
Click here to become VIP
iGel Beauty's Pro Gel Tips are the new and innovative preshaped, ready-to-go nail extensions!
These nail tips will save you a lot of time from shaping and filing! Your nails will come out perfect, giving you a long-lasting salon look right in the comforts of your own home! Now you can get beautiful, gorgeous, professional-looking nails every time at your fingertips!
*Recommended to be used with Pro Gel System.
Couldn't load pickup availability
$200.00 until FREE SHIPPING
Color: ClearProduct Size: #0 to #9Product Type: Nail Tip (10 Sizes)Quantity: 500 Tips Total, 50 pcs per sizeMADE IN USA
✔ Pre-shaped, Ready-To-Go
✔ Lasts up to 3 weeks without any chipping or lifting
✔ Lightweight & Super Strong
✔ Easy-To-Use, Easy Soak-Off Removal
1. Prep your nails.
2. Measure or estimate the size of your nails with the tips, then lightly etch the bottom of your clear tip with a hand buffer or E-File to prep it for the next step!
3. Apply our pH Bonder to dehydrate your nail beds of any natural oils, then add a layer of our Ultra Bond Primer for adhesion. (optional)
4. Apply Base Coat, then cure.Cure Time: 30 seconds for LED, 60-90 seconds for UV/LED, 2 minutes for UV depending on lamp wattage.
5. Apply Pro Gel Base to the underside of your Pro Gel Tip, then attach.
6. Flash cure for 3-5 seconds using your Mini LED Pro Lamp.
7. Fully cure each nail.Cure Time: 30 seconds for LED, 60-90 seconds for UV/LED, 2 minutes for UV depending on lamp wattage.
8. Apply your chosen nail medium (e.g. Gel, Builder in a Bottle, or Sculpture Gel).
9. Top it off with No Cleanse Top Coat, then cure.Cure Time: 30 seconds for LED, 60-90 seconds for UV/LED, 2 minutes for UV depending on lamp wattage.
1. Cut off any extra nail length with a nail cutter.
2. Buff the top layers of the medium.
3. Divide cotton balls into pieces that are big enough to cover your nails, then saturate them with acetone.
4. Cover the surface of your nails with the pre-soaked cotton pieces.
5. Wrap aluminum foil around your nails with the pre-soaked cotton pieces for 10-12 minutes.
6. Unfold the aluminum foils and gently scrape off the remaining medium with a cuticle pusher.
7. Smooth and polish the nail by buffing.